[DMCForum] Tuna Fish Tank Baffle Pics Uploaded

[DMCForum] Tuna Fish Tank Baffle Pics Uploaded

Finally shot up my roll of film. Pics of the controversial tuna fish
tank baffle have been uploaded to a new photo album (#5939). We're
almost out of space, so I'll put pics of the pump itself (also
controversial, although I know not why because I *CAN'T* run a high
pressure Bosch unit without blowing my needle valve) in #5939's album
on the List.

I also shot some pics of my fleet. I'll keep uploading them until
we're out of space. No nasty comments about the need to wash them --
time is my biggest enemy (properly washing a Lincoln takes about 2
hours). Discovered when I got the pics back that I forgot to shoot the
truck! (Was moved into the street for a better view of the cars). Of
well, Rich Acuti and Mike Cohee have both seen it in person, and they
can attest that you're not missing much. Drives sweetly, however,
especially for a vehicle with 200,000 miles on the odometer.

Space permitting, I also shot a pic of a 460 (de-emissioned, thank you
very much). This is the engine that is going to drag Martin around a
parking lot some day. Be afraid, be very afraid...

Welcome back CheckSix3. I always worry when we haven't heard from you
for a while.

Bill Robertson

click here