From: Flavia [mailto:frvianna@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sat 7/31/2004 12:36 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Henry Ford (Farrar)

very funny!!!! but what is it that you guys hate the old man so much?
He's dead and just today so many people were making comments about
Ford trucks. The car I first drove ever was an F-1000 (my father had
one when I was a kid), really cool! Many years later,I downgraded to
a Neon, but what can I do?
And what kind of "nice girl trend" is that?
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Sure, why not? After all, nice girls tend to go after the asshole
guys. LOL