[DMCForum] how hard to install a back seat?

[DMCForum] how hard to install a back seat?

Thanks Martin,

Have you any better pics of an Alpine's back seat? I searched the web
but so far have come up with nothing.

Anyone any ideas on how hard this would be to install in a DeLorean?
The battery would have to be relocated, and the fuses etc. And the
ECU on the drivers side.

If all that was gone, would there be a similar sized space to fit a
kid size seat back there on each side?

Is the battery in the engine compartment in an Alpine?

I definitely want to do this! Why did John Delorean not give the
option of a small back seat? Must ask him that sometime, but I'm sure
the answer will be that it is meant to be a bachelors car :)

Thanks,
John