[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

Does anyone know who onwns a Norstar Delorean?  Any idea how many
exist?  I'm not planning on buidling one.  I'm curious about how the
stock transmissions handle added...uh oh...torque/hp.  I've heard
about the Chevy 350 car that twice twisted the spindle off the input
shaft of the transmission.