[DMCForum] Re: Airflow question?

Better hope the squirrel can take the rpms too, they hold out pretty
good for the first mile or so, but they get winded after that.  The
centrifugal force keeps them pressed to the cage until you stop for
a light, then they whop around inside there to beat hell!  :-)

Just funnin'

I was thinking a small electric blower may be a good solution too.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thebrave65" <johnnysher1@xxxx>