[DMCForum] Re: Creative front plate mounting ideas?

[DMCForum] Re: Creative front plate mounting ideas?

Ryan,
    I have a front plate mount I took off my car, don't need it here
in Michigan.  It uses three bolts that hold the radiator grille in
place, the plate mounts very low, right in front of the grille.
Yours for shipping if you want it.

Check it out in the photos section, VIN 1674 picture title is "Ryan,
check it out"

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:
> Back in California I fabricated a bracket that screwed into two of
> the screws for the radiator grill.  The plate layed flat on the
> front air damn, almost facing the sky.  I never got flack for it
> from the police, since the car is so low that when you look down
you
> got a better view than the normal mount (and a great view for the
> traffic cameras).
>
> Once I had to spend a day in court for a front German plate I had
on
> a classic Mercedes.  The judge looked upset that an officer would
> waste the court's time on such an issue & dismissed the case.  It
> really is a silly issue since most states have no front plates,
yet
> no lack of crime.

click here