From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 7/28/2004 9:28 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: stupid driving lesson question

Rich

Comparing my auto D to an early 85 auto 944, I would say both are
equal
till you turn.  When I had the 3-rotor at a reasonable speed and tried
to turn it just pushed through the corner, where my 90 944s2 could
take
the same turn at 1.5x the speed.

As far as top end I cruise my 944 has no problem pulling away from
most
cars till about 120mph.  At night on the open interstate I will
usually
set speed control around 110mph and I still get 24+mpg

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular
Mechanical Engineer

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM