Re: [DMCForum] Airflow question?

I am willing to mount some flow indictors around my car.  But I still
need to find time to finish the front brakes and suspension before I can
drive the car anywhere.

If you want some airflow just mount an electric fan on each side.  A
marine bilge blower would fit perfect in each pontoon and they are
ignition proof incase you have a vapor leak.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular
Mechanical Engineer