Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean related maintenance post:

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean related maintenance post:

That old fiber board is your problem.  If you email me your address off
the list I can get a new fiberglass driverside pannel out tomorrow and
the pass side sometime next week.  All you have to do cover my shipping
cost and provide some advertising.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular