[DMCForum] Re: Dare I Ask... (Marc Levy)

[DMCForum] Re: Dare I Ask... (Marc Levy)

Extremely well written and delivered speech. I wonder how much was his
own, and how much was written for him.

Al Gore's speech was very good too, but you could tell he wasn't
giving exactly the fire brand he wanted to. Did you notice how much
younger he looks now than George "the Younger" -- the presidency truly
makes an old man out of you (look at the video clips of Clinton
1992!). Why would anyone WANT the job?

Jimmy Carter, bless his heart, is hanging in there at 81. One of the
greatest president-citizens ever. I'll applaud Gerald Ford too if the
Republicans bring him out next month. Both of those men will be
treated so much better by the history books than their contemporaries
ever did (could ANYBODY have done better in the 1970's?)

Did the Democrats blow their wad on the first night? Seems
anticlimactic until Thursday. Perhaps that was the idea (would YOU
want to give a speech following Clinton's?). Hillary's looked weak
preceding it.

Bill Robertson