From: Joe OBrien [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 7:50 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: wingless wonder...

Gee Greg, you could slap on some taillights & headlights and drive
around in true Mad max style. Without the doors most people wouldn't
know what you are driving.

So you're gonna have that all rebuilt by next week right?

Glad to see you are making progress, nice to see them restored
rather than destroyed. Do you have any pictures of your other D?

Later,

Joe

click here