Re: [DMCForum] Re: In Praise Of Older Women

Re: [DMCForum] Re: In Praise Of Older Women

No, Bill, I went out with a 39-year-old once. Badness. Sadness. Scary
stuff. Then again, maybe it was menopause. Anyway, it wasn't fun. Mood
swings from hell. Made Sybil look well-adjusted.

You're right about college girls, though. They're horrible, for the most
part, except for the ones who are getting advanced degrees and/or have
already been in the world o' work for a while.

With the grey hair coming in on the sides, and the increadingly grey
beard, though, I'm bound to start attracting the older chicks. Of
course, they're all divorced and have children from a previous marriage,
and most of them smoke like chimneys, because this is south Louisiana
which is filled with Bayou Trash. But hey, you never know. I could get
lucky.

And why would I look between my OWN legs? I'm looking between others',
thankyouohsoverymuchindeedy. But let's not get into that (whoops,
accidental humour) because Yahoo will make this an adults-only forum
again. :P

--Farrar