Re: [DMCForum] Re: Martin's HP

Talking bollocks again. How fast will your damn railway engine go? Speed
(rpm) and torque are interchangable in the same way that pressure and
flow are in a hydraulic system. With a limited power source, you can
trade one off against the other.

Once again, I'll be happy to have a tug of war with you as long as I can
do it in a long wheelbase landrover defender TDi. (That's a 2.5
turbo-diesel with close ratio box)

http://www.dieselcentre.com/10327.htm

Martin