RE: [DMCForum] Re: Child Car Seats In A DeLorean

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Child Car Seats In A DeLorean

One thing to remember about Florida.  I just moved here and have an in
ground pool and in other parts of the country I lived there was a fence law
requiring a fence to be put up around the pool area to protect outside
people, not these screens but a real honest to goodness fence.  It seems in
Florida there is no such law, therefore the only protection would be the
pool fence.  These screen enclosures we have here are just fine for keeping
out critters and such, but a screen door is easily opened by a kid.  I just
had my pool, fence installed last week and could not be happier, in fact I
thought it was already law down here.  Someone tell me if I am wrong here as
I am still new.

I for one would never put my kids in the parcel shelf, I Love them too much.

Oh also many newer School Busses do have seat belts for the kids -- if they
use them is unknown to me, but they are there.

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape