[DMCForum] Re: Wrong-headed laws: Was: Child Car Seats In A Delorean

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
>> Along with helmet laws and
>> seat belt laws. It doesn't mean I wouldn't use any of them. I just
>> want the freedom to decide for myself.

I agree with you on these. Helmet laws and seat belt laws are BS. Any
adult should be allowed to make this decision for themselves.

Children, however, are too young to be making these decisions. They
should be required to be in a proper safety seat. Just because mommy
and daddy don't mind putting their own lives at risk doesn't give them
the right to make that same decision for their child.

Before you ask, no, I don't think kids should have to wear helmets
while riding bicycles. That's just silly.

click here