Re: [DMCForum] Sean Corbett

That was really nice of you -thanks !  I do think we've all seen
sellerbeware and hear Sean's side.  I really don't think Sean's a bad
guy  -  just a very misguided kid trying to make a quick buck in a
niche he thought he found.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out like
such a great idea after all.  I think by the time the authorities got
involved, Sean stopped trying to scam people probably because he
was already in trouble and didn't need any more.    I still don't think
he misrepresented the car to me - except   LOL when he told me
that to shift into the lower gears in a Delorean the shifter had to be
raised up.  That was probably more lack of knowledge on his part
(and creative shifting) than out-and-out lying.

> I'm new to the Delorean community so this thing with Sean Corbett
> sparked my interest (since I'm in the market for a car).  I did a
> quick search to see what this guy did.  This may be old news to people
> here but it appears he has a website that tells HIS side of the story.

> http://sellerbeware.5u.com/fraudmain.htm

click here