Re: [DMCForum] DMC-12 video

Walter Coe wrote:
> Most of the DeLorean videos I have seen are poor copies.

Sadly, that's what I've seen as well. But I'm sure there are
technophiles out there who didn't have their digicamcorders stolen while
at PF, right? :)

> Being in your radio station job, don't you have access to
> video cameras & such to start fresh?

No. There's no video in radio. :\

> Anyone interested in helping to write such a story?  Maybe
> we could film it at one of the future DeLorean Car Shows.
> But to do it right will require advanced computer animation
> to make all the alternate-time-line cars come to life.
> Anyone into that?

Sure. I dabble a bit in writing and have a friend who is a screenwriter
who could help tidy things up a bit. I also know a girl who's in film
school in Orlando who could assist. I'm also learning video editing,
etc., and I'll learn more once I start taking some production classes in
the fall.

--Farrar

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a