Re: [DMCForum] Walt is Garfield... South Park was -Re: New member

Re: [DMCForum] Walt is Garfield... South Park was -Re: New member

Yeah, he knows, Walt. In fact, I cut a spot for him a little while ago.

"Smeghead" is a term writers Rob Grant and Doug Naylor invented when
they were creating a sci-fi sitcom called "Red Dwarf". (I believe it
airs on BBC 2. Martin?)

Unfortunately, neither writer was aware of the meaning of the word
"smegma", or had forgotten it momentarily.

My big brother and I are big Red Dwarf fans, so we call each other
"smeghead" all the time. It's fun picking up a guy at the airport and
yelling "Oi, smeghead!!" LOL

--Farrar

Walter Coe wrote:
> Uh, Greg, isn't that what he's doing now?
>
> Hey Farrar, you do sound like one of those radio voices.
> What's the deal with the Smeghead web address?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a
Man Woman
seeking a