Re: [DMCForum] Continued: satellite (Andrei)

Re: [DMCForum] Continued: satellite (Andrei)

I need to get mine up at least 15' so I can get a clear horizon to
horizon shot.  I just don't like the idea of putting a 10' Aluminum dish
on top of a 15' steel poll with all the lightning we have around here,
SW FL is the lightning capital of the US.  A friend built a really great
telescoping setup that doesn't twist with the wind and gets his dish
about 30' up to clear some big oak trees.  Someday I might get around to
building one my self.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular