Re: [DMCForum] Re: satellite (Andrei)

Currently I don't have anything at my house, cause I haven't been able
to build my a retractable tower to get the 10' dish well above the
ground.  But I do have some "special" equipment to operate the dish.
Anyone that has never seen the international feeds like playboy en
espanol, I watch for the news,  is really missing lots.  And I really
like the fact that I can learn about things going on in the world which
the F'ng liberal media here wont air.  Do you have any idea how many of
those mob scenes from Iraq were formed just for American TV?

Andrei

content22207 wrote:

>Do you have a black board too or just the pink one?
>
>Bill Robertson

I'm a
Man Woman
seeking a