Re: [DMCForum] South Park was -Re: New member

Re: [DMCForum] South Park was -Re: New member

If the Saturday Morning Garfield was voiced by the same guy who did the
TV Specials, there is money in it. Lorenzo Music, who provided the voice
for Garfield (as well as the doorman on Mary Tyler Moore's show and many
other voices), died a few years ago.

Sadly, though, they're making a "live action" Garfield movie, and the
voice-actor sounds nothing like Lorenzo Music. :(

--Farrar

Walter Coe wrote:
> I have been told that my voice is identical to the Saturday
> morning cartoon Garfield the Cat.  I go into places, and
> people say, "I've heard that voice before."
>
> I've never seen this cartoon... Is there career opportunity
> before me?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a
Man Woman