RE: [DMCForum] Re: Battle of the Sexes.

Hello Mrs. Wannadelorean,

Your husband is really great, and he keeps us single guys very well educated
that there are good women out there like you and we all hope to meet one
someday.

Also, you should let your husband buy a De Lorean.  They are very fun cars
and make for a perfect car for you two to spend some time together in just
talking and thinking about how to redecorate the house.  You wouldn't
believe the ideas you will come up with while riding in that car.  Heck, you
may even be inspired by the car just sitting in your drive way while your
husband washes it for you!

In closing, we hope you enjoy your new car!

The DMCForum

.

PS - Dude, how did that go?  Is she still there??