Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run to New Orleans

Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run to New Orleans

Oh, I didn't think there was anyone else around here, so you were just
stopping by on your way to Florida. But lunch is good ... there are some
fantastic places to eat here, no matter what your budget, dress sense,
or taste.

--Farrar

Andrei Cular wrote:
> Well if a few others show up we might spend some time, otherwise NO will
> probably be a lunch stop.
>
> But if no one else makes it this fridge run will be 1/2 as successful as
> the first and second...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP