[DMCForum] Re: Battle of the Sexes.

Okay, with all that said, I just want to make it clear that I only
started dating my wife because she was hot.  I found out later that
she was really down to earth, cool and smart.  Just want to make it
clear that I could have just as easily married a psycho.  I just got
lucky.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "frvianna" <frvianna@xxxx> wrote:
> You see? it's not the end of the world. Yes there are brats and
> immature men and women. Men and women that take advantage of
others
> and are inconsiderate, the deal is being able to scan people and
see
> who you should and/or should not be involved with.
> Manipulative behavior is certainly not the best solution to live
your
> life happily.
> Why bother if that person is a brat, immature or whatever, just
move
> on and eventually someone decent will cross your way, not
certainly,
> but hopefully! I wish you all have the same luck "wanndelorean"
had!
> congrats....
> However, I am still laughing about Mark's V.'s post 15712 (I
think)

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > No, Translation:  She's doesn't play childish mind games.  She's
> > smart and is a great mom.  Not to mention she's HOT.  And she is
> > encouraging me to get a Delorean!!!
> >
> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx>
> > >

> > > Translation:  She is looking over my shoulder as I read this
> > godforsaken
> > > group ;)
> > >
> > > Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor