Re: [DMCForum] Re: Lauren's "Husband"

Bill -- guess you didn't read my diatribe on marriage a week or so
ago.  Not legally married this time -- been there, done that, never
again.  But I do have a longtime committed relationship
(woman/man).  "Husband" just sounds more comfortable, "boyfriend"
sounds stupid.  Except when he starts pissing me off - then I
remember why I don't ever want to be married again.    Anyway, I
was shamelessly and harmlessly flirting - until now I thought you
were all kids younger than my own.  I'm realizing that  you and I are
of the same generation -- well noted.  And you know how to fix a
Delorean -- big plus ;)    Seriously,  I appreciate the offer of
assistance.  I may take you up on it.  Daniel  of the AZ-D's is
probably tired of me emailing him photos asking questions about my
D.

> Not to be particular, but Message #15493 implied a "husband" already.
>
> Of course only the word "married" was used -- no gender.
>
> Don't live in Massachusetts, do you?
>
> I know where things go, and why, if I can be of any assistance.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a WomanMan  seeking a ManWoman
Enter city or ZIP
Age:  to