Re: [DMCForum] Re: Compensating (Farrar)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Compensating (Farrar)

Oh, come on. If you have duct tape and wingnuts you can fix anything.
Maybe epoxy. If all else fails, JB Weld the thing together and then sand
it back into shape. It'll still be around after we're all dead!

--Farrar

content22207 wrote:
> Now Farrar, why would I intentionally subject mine to potential long
> term damage just for the momentary curiosity of color change? Would be
> my luck to have it dry out and split. JC Whitney sells a repair kit,
> but I've heard a person can always tell where it was fixed. I'm trying
> to impress the ladies here. Don't want them staring at a repair and
> clucking their tongue in pity.
>
> The best protection of course would be to keep it inserted at all
> times. There's no way the sun could damage it then. You'd need to
> ensure moisture doesn't build up, otherwise it could get moldy or mildew.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP
Age:  to