Re: [DMCForum] Confidence. [was: Battle of the Sexes.]

Re: [DMCForum] Confidence. [was: Battle of the Sexes.]

I am average looking.

Remember guys go to bars and clubs to get laid, Women know this so that
means she can pick or choose or just be stuck up. Most Men in the bar
will do almost any Woman in the bar if they have "beer goggles" on but
the Woman has to want to get laid.

Now a guy going to the bar wanting to get laid has to work to get the
Woman since there are so many other Men in the bar wanting to get laid.
The Women know this so she can get laid several times in one night by
different men if she chooses to just because SHE has something WE WANT.
Now on the other hand the guy might get lucky once that night but he
had to work to get laid, thats why Women that do this are called sluts
and we are just called Men.

I knew lots of Women that did this when i went out clubbing, in fact
they had contests between their friends who could get laid more. I
called them Bitches because Bitches are Sluts that will screw everyone
besides you and i never had a chance with them because they were above
average and they could pick and choose.

Moral of the story..... I guess no matter what sex you are if you are
Hot enough you can get laid more than once a night.

I can not believe i just had this conversation.

Mark V

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a WomanMan  seeking a ManWoman
Enter city or ZIP