[DMCForum] Florida Show

I just received this email and want to see if any Florida owners would
be interested in participating. If you email me I will send Kim a
potential count.

----------------------------------
  My name is Kim Pemberton and I am the president of the Naples Ferrari
Club. I was given your name by one of our members who is also a member
of the Porsche club, Doug Didrick. The reason I'm contacting you,
regards a charity event that we started last year to establish an art
program for children with cancer. In our discussions about what kind of
an event to have this year, the idea of a car show keeps coming up and I
thought I would get in touch with other car clubs in the area to see if
there would be any interest in being involved. In order for it to be
worthwhile we would need to attract at least 100 cars and I think a
diverse showing of various marques would guarantee success at the event.
Please let me know your thoughts or ideas.

Kim Pemberton
Branch Mgr.
Putnam Leasing

--