[DMCForum] Value of Legend Turbo

Based on the ending price of the Ebay auction, I'd
agree with the $80K estimate.  I don't think Rob has
discussed this with anyone, with good reason.

What's it worth?? It is worth what someone is willing
to pay for it.

The current owner of 528 (the single turbo that was @
pigeon forge) wants to sell his car.  His asking price
is $150K....  I hope he gets it!  LOL

I'd sell mine for the right price.. even though it is
not "for sale".

<SNIP>