[DMCForum] Re: Sex in the white house (Wagging The Dog)

[DMCForum] Re: Sex in the white house (Wagging The Dog)

Missle strikes against Bin Laden coincided with the impeachment
hearings. Republicans went into hysterics. Claimed they were nothing
more than a reckless use of the military to divert attention from his
personal problems.

Wish now the Republicans had kept their mouths shut?

Yes, as you correctly surmized, Bill Clinton's administration was
castigated no matter what it did.

George the Younger campaigned in 2000 to restore honor and dignity to
the White House. I'm still waiting. This year he's running on the "run
for your lives, the sky is falling" platform.

Speaking of which: where does postponement of the November 2 election
come from? We've held elections in the midst of a civil war. We've
held them in the midst of REAL global wars. Now all of a sudden we're
a nation of wimps? It's going to have to be a mighty big terrorist
attack to disrupt polling in little Laurinburg NC.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Well by your argument, no administration can do anything or they will be
> seen as either wagging the dog, or going off half-cocked.
>
> There is also a report that is supposed to be coming out that I haven't
> found any information on yet, where it was found that the Clinton
> administration did not hand over the intelligence on Laden.
>
> Either way, I will say again that there is no way to know if the WTC
would
> still be standing.  Clinton had -eight years-, Bush was in only in
office
> for about -seven months-.
>
> Greg

click here