RE: [DMCForum] Re: Sex in the white house.

-----Original Message-----
From: malevy_nj [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 3:37 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Sex in the white house.

>  Maybe Clinton had the opportunity to take out binladen, but would
> have been accused of "wagging the dog", so avoided it because it was
> not an immidate threat.

(Whalt-Notes(tm):  "Clinton bad".)

... which is why Pres. Clinton waited until the EXACT MINUTE that Monica
Lewinsky took the witness stand to launch the missiles at Bin Laden in the
Sudan, right?  That's an indisputable fact.  Wagging the dog was was
-exactly- what he did.

Here's a rundown on the Clinton administration and Bin Laden.  Feel free to
do your own research as well:

1. Did not follow-up on the attempted bombing of Aden marines in Yemen.
2. Shut the CIA out of the 1993 WTC bombing investigation, hamstringing
their effort to capture bin Laden.
3. Had Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, a key bin Laden lieutenant, slip through
their fingers in Qatar.
4. Did not militarily react to the al Qaeda bombing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
5. Did not accept the Sudanese offer to turn over bin Laden.
6. Did not follow-up on another offer from Sudan through a private back
channel.
7. Objected to Northern Alliance efforts to assassinate bin Laden in
Afghanistan.
8. Decided against using special forces to take down bin Laden in
Afghanistan.
9. Did not take an opportunity to take into custody two al Qaeda operatives
involved in the East African embassy bombings. In another little scoop,
Sudan arrested these two terrorists and offered them to the FBI. The Clinton
administration declined to pick them up and they were later allowed to
return to Pakistan.
10. Ordered an ineffectual, token missile strike against a Sudanese
pharmaceutical factory.
11. Clumsily tipped off Pakistani officials sympathetic to bin Laden before
a planned missile strike against bin Laden on August 20, 1998. Bin Laden
left the camp with only minutes to spare.
12-14. Three times, Clinton hesitated or deferred in ordering missile
strikes against bin Laden in 1999 and 2000.
15. When they finally launched and armed the Predator spy drone plane, which
captured amazing live video images of bin Laden, the Clinton administration
no longer had military assets in place to strike the archterrorist.
16. Did not order a retaliatory strike on bin Laden for the murderous attack
on the USS Cole.

<http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory091103b.asp>
http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory091103b.asp

click here