[DMCForum] Re: Newly acquired DeLoreans

Yes, DPNW's kit includes a keyless entry. And yes, that's all you
need. You do NOT need a Lockzilla to make the door launchers work.
DPNW's kit is designed to work with your existing door lock
controller. Toby does not lock you into his products by forcing you to
buy certain products to make certain other products work. His door
launcher kit comes with everything you need, for only $200.

You do, however, need working door locks. If you door locks don't
work, then you'll need to fix them first.

-Ryan