[DMCForum] Antenna placement.

Sorry to interrupt the politics.

This has probably come up many many times, but I can't seem to locate
an answer.

I am looking to purchase #6936 as a back up/parts car/ drive it till
it breaks because it isn't worth anything car.

It has an automatic antenna in the back quarter. Is this right?

I would post this on the DMCnews forum, but I can't seem to get a
message approved to save my life and would like to get this answered
so I can make an offer.

Thanks,
Cain Grimes
002835