[DMCForum] Re: Happy Messages Back Online

[DMCForum] Re: Happy Messages Back Online

Actually carburetors merely make the fuel available and wait for the
ENGINE to suck it out. That's why any gasoline engine running fuel
injection can be retrofitted for a carb simply by changing the
manifold. No other modifications necessary (provided you haven't
totally blown the ignition's mind).

Is the world's simplest method of fuel delivery.

Don't confuse the mere forward progression of time with actual
technological progess. With a mechanical fuel pump, all I need is
spark and my engines are running. Truly a recipe for happy motoring.

As to modern EFI conspiracy, all I can figure is the rest of the world
has lost its collective mind. Surest sign of the downfall of western
civilization I've ever seen. Didn't see anyone subjected to Brittany
Spears or Hillary Duff  back in the 70's, when we were still
carbureting, eh?

Bill Robertson