Re: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean being parted out on ebay?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean being parted out on ebay?

WOW, two stories from the same seller now, which one to believe?

I still stick to what i said before...

I asked to buy all of the brakes off the car and he shot me a price and
i said i would buy them, when i got back from Pigeon Forge he had sold
them to someone else for more money even though i would have paid the
same amount the other buyer offered him.

His father must be rolling around in his grave seeing what his shit
head son did to his car.

Mark V