[DMCForum] 6 year old needs "D" for bday party in Orlando next Saturday

[DMCForum] 6 year old needs "D" for bday party in Orlando next Saturday

I was contacted by a 6 year old fan in Orlando who needs a "D" for next Sat
B-day party.  They are willing to pay $100.00 for a ride for him and some
face time here is the original email I received:

"Ok, this is stretch, but I have to ask.  I have a six year old DeLorean
lover who is having a birthday party Saturday the 24th in the N.Orlando
area.  His party theme is Back to the Future.  We were also at the DSC show
in TN.  You may remember him as the one who asked Bob Gale the question
about "making the DeLorean disappear" (that Friday night).  We're looking
for a DeLorean owner in our area who would love to give him (and his dad) a
quick ride around the block, and, of course, let everyone admire the car a
little.  We would be willing to pay $100 for a the cameo if you (or anyone
else in the area) would like to do that for us.  I understand if you can't.
It's a long way from Tampa.  Thanks for your time.

-- John"

Anyone down here care to give them a hand they can be reached at:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape