Re: [DMCForum] The FACTS?

The oil business is international.  Sure the Texans
pump oil, but they also buy oil.  Oil from the middle
east is "light sweet crude" which is much cheaper to
refine than the crap they pump in Texas.

They would rather buy oil from the middle east than
pump it from Texas.

Prior to this war, Iraq was the only country American
companies could NOT buy Oil from.

And don't tell me Halliburton is not making any money
in Iraq...  Or, is Cheney not one of Bush's buddies?