Re: [DMCForum] Re: Would you put Hussein back in power?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Would you put Hussein back in power?

The ones that are serious about it are not going to
brag about it to the world.

Most of the Arab controlled middle east nations are
anti-American.  Even if they are not engaged in a
secret plot to take over the world, they will be
financing one!

Can someone say Saudi Arabia?