RE: [DMCForum] Class warfare. It's the motivating factor behind the left

RE: [DMCForum] Class warfare. It's the motivating factor behind the left's economic policy.

Yeah, thanks to fuzzy math, the Democrats can always say that the rich would
be getting more.  Let's use an example:

Someone who makes $25,000 per year, and currently pays $2,500 a year in
taxes pays 10%.  Let's cut that in half, and say they pay 5%, or $1250.

Now take someone who makes $1,000,000 per year pays 50%, or $500,000.  Give
them only a 0.5% tax cut (49.5%), and they would pay $495,000.

Liberals would complain that the 'rich' person will still 'make' FOUR TIMES
the 'poor' person's cut.  And that's with the 'poor' person's cut being 50%
and the 'rich' person's cut being only ONE-HALF of ONE PERCENT!

Look again in this example, and you see that the 'poor' person would pay
only 5%, while the 'rich' person would pay nearly half his/her salary, yet
the liberals would still have the audacity to claim the cut is unfair, and
skewed towards the wealthy.  Unbelievable!!!

-Dave