RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bill Clinton vs George Bush (The Younger)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bill Clinton vs George Bush (The Younger)

<SNIP>
> "Everything", huh?  Need I refer to my previous
> lecture on 'anyone but
> Bush'?  Can you name anything his administration did
> that you liked?

Good question, I can't think of anything..   Want to
give me some ideas about good things he has done?

<SNIP>
> I actually thought of you today when I filled up.
> The gas prices here have
> been steadily dropping.  So much so, that just for
> good measure I let a
> little spill onto the ground :)

My local "cheap" station went up 2 cents yesterday....
New Jersey is a BLUE state.