From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx <mailto:kKoncelik@xxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

I suppose Kerry and Clinton would have just let 911 go and said please
don't
do it again

Iraq is and will always be questionable but at least Sadam is gone
no threat of another invasion on Kuwait, and the terrorist seem to like
fight in Iraq than here in the US.

This invasion will be controversial but are we better off than if we did
not
invade.

No one will ever know not even Moore

But the killing of masses of people are ending.  It may not be
eliminated but
less people have died than if the government had still been in power

Now if we made Sadam a DeLorean owener he would have seen the light and
gotten along like everyone else on this list

Have fun

Where are the Bush Supporters.

Kerry will turn tail and run

Ken

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129h4os11/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1090074186/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=741869685>

  _____