[DMCForum] The FACTS?

See Below.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> If it really IS about oil, then how hypocritcial is
> that for liberals to
> complain about?  They complain about high oil
> prices, then complain about a
> war that supposedly would make the prices lower (in
> their minds at least).

The war is about securing the Oil...  So the Bush
posse can make all of the profit on it.  You don't
think there is price control on gasoline, and other
oil products?  We could get the oil for free, and the
price at the pump would still be $2.00 now.  just more
money going in to Bush's buddies pockets.

I think we discussed before, There seems to be a trend
of gasoline prices on the "Red" vs "Blue" states.  You
think this is a coincidence?

<SNIP>
> The same
> arguments, incedentally, which have been shot down
> over and over again by
> those who bother to check the real facts?  Anything
> new at all?  Anybody?

OK, present the FACTS please.  The real facts, please
don't go and repeat the lies of a drug addict (Bush,
or Limbaugh...)