From: malevy_nj <mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 12:52 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Taking it too far..

Are personal attacks needed?

Here I was thinking how cool it is that although we all disagree, the
American way permits us to have this type of discussion (in a public
forum) and still all be friends (or at least be civil to eachother).

Name calling is no longer civil.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> , Jim
Strickland < ihaveanaccount@j <mailto:ihaveanaccount@j> ...>
wrote:
> You, sir, are an idiot.
<SNIP>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297rke6n/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1090039949/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=591336789>

  _____