Re: [DMCForum] US Government Deficit.

BTW, Greg,

I paid for the $3 billion to the airlines, had it laying around the
house.  Chipped it in, so you can't count that.
I think Ken singlehandedly sent the corps to afghanistan, so you can't
count that either.

For those of you who had stocks in 2001/2002, tough luck.  Ha ha.  I had
Raytheon stock so I've been unaffected.  2003 was a good return year, but
I'm sure no one can remember sooooo looooong agooooo.

Jim

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:18:00 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> ><snip>
> >Amazing how Bush Jr took over when the US govt was in
> >the best financial shape it had been in decades, and
> >now has record deficit.  I think he did that in less
> >than 2 years.  There is something for him to be proud
> >of.
>

> Well, then there is that nasty little event of September 11, 2001
> that keeps
> cropping up again and again when talking about 'record deficits'.
> How much
> money would have been spent after that event if Clinton, Kerry or
> anyone
> other than Bush was in office?  Give me a number, and don't give me
> the
> bullshit reply of, "it would have been less".
>
> Greg

> Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
> or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
> Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!