    From: ryanpwright
    To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:04 AM
    Subject: [DMCForum] Radiator replacement?

    OK, how do I replace my radiator?

    It's shot. Upper plastic hose connection broke off tonight trying to
    bleed it... and I was careful with the thing! Stupid plastic piece of
    junk. Yes I'm mad, a sudden stream of coolant to the face will do that
    to a person. I'm going to smack it around a bit when I get it out.
    Teach it a thing or two.

    I've got a new one on the way. Nice brass from DPNW. Now, I have to
    learn how to replace this thing. I can tell you, it doesn't look like
    fun. I'm already dreading the weekend.

    Any advice?

    -Ryan