[DMCForum] back to Bush bashing

Hey Bill
I tried to upload this pic to your George W Bush album, but could
not, so just put it in the root folder of our photos, check out the
pic called: George W - not very popular. This is actually what
happened over here when he visited recently!
BTW I saw Fahrenheit 911 the other day. What a complete idiot Bush is.
Until I saw the movie I thought that Bush only learned of the attacks
as he was in the classroom. I cannot believe he knew of the first one
before going into the classroom, and still went ahead with his visit.
And, I really couldn't believe his reaction to the 2nd plane hitting -
reaching over to get a kiddy book, and reading it for 7 minutes.
What a waste of space.
John

click here