Re: [DMCForum] twin turbo on ebay

I wrote the seller, and he claims it is a Legend
engine.  However, I agree with you that this was done
by Don at DeLorean Motor Center.  I recall speaking to
Don about this car at one point, and he said it
sounded familiar.  He also said he has added
intercoolers to the "Island" setups in the past...
Which is what this car looks like.

Just to be sure, I asked Fred Dellis about it. I am
waiting to hear back from him on it.

If I had a dollar for every Turbo car I have heard
about where the owner claimed it was "Factory", I
could buy another DeLorean!  Funny thing is, the
constant "cry wolf" syndrome almost made me miss out
on 1860.  When I first spoke to the owner (on the
phone) and he claimed it was a "Factory Twin Turbo by
Legend", my immediate reaction was "yea, sure!".  Good
thing I checked it out in person!  :)

--- stainlessillusion2000 <dmcman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>