Re: Agree to Disagree- WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Marriage Rights

Re: Agree to Disagree- WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Marriage Rights

I agree with Eric.

I am going to skip topics that i choose to not read to in order to let
totally off the wall topics be discussed on the Forum.

Actually these topics probably could be discussed by private email
after they are introduced so they dont offend people that are against
or have other personal reasons that they dont like these topics.

I agree there are getting to be way too many off the wall topics.

These are my opinions, feel free to give your opinion about my opinion
so i can go ahead and give my opinion about the opinion that you gave
your opinion about my opinion opinion, see how it never ends......

Mark V