[DMCForum] Acutator wiring WAS: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor

[DMCForum] Acutator wiring WAS: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor

Ahhhhhhh....now I see. I haven't looked yet so I likely won't find a
solution either. I didn't crimp them because I wasn't sure what I'd
find. I have plenty of heat shrink.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tmpintnl@xxxx wrote:
> Rich - The male pins in the DeLorean connectors are about .125" in
> diameter, and the only female bullet connectors available are .157".
> The best way that I found to make a snug fit of the supplied female
> terminals to the DeLorean male pins is to put a slight crimp on the
> female terminal, so that it just takes the pin.  The length issue is
> resolved with a little tape or shrink tubing.  I will adjust the
> instructions to mention this issue.  I didn't want to force anybody
> to cut ends off of the DeLorean wires, and the smaller diameter
> connectors aren't to be found anywhere that I could think to look.
> Thanks.  Please let me know if there are any other issues that come
> up, or any feedback that you might have.
>
> Toby Peterson
> DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
> www.delorean-parts.com
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> > The instructions have you pull both sets of red/pink and red/slate
> > male pins from the harness. Toby's females on his relay setup
> aren't deep enough to take them. I would re-terminate his vs. cutting
> up the original harness.
> >
> > Rich
> >

> > > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> > >  I installed the DPNW lock actuators today. A superior product,
> easy install. Just one question: Why did Toby put terminals on the
> black wires that mate with the existing harness, but not on the
> red/pink & red/slate wires? I gotta run to Radio Shack.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor