[DMCForum] Acutator wiring WAS: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor

[DMCForum] Acutator wiring WAS: Spare no expense- Flux Capacitor

Ahhhhhhh....now I see. I haven't looked yet so I likely won't find a
solution either. I didn't crimp them because I wasn't sure what I'd
find. I have plenty of heat shrink.