Darwinsm at work WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Marc Levy's THE man

Darwinsm at work WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Marc Levy's THE man

If 300k people want to eat themselves to death then I say let them eat
in peace.  Sure some people do have a medical condition that causes them
to gain excesive amounts of weight, but in my non-medical opinion I
would say that 99% of the overweight population is due to lazyness.  The
human body simply has not evolved to handle our now almost endless food
supply.  So all these eating related diseases is simply natures way to
elimnate this faulty trate, over eating, from the human gene pool.

BTW Doc contact me off the list for some marketing info.  I'm not
intrested in another D, but I do have some contact info you might be
intrested in.

Andrei